- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog (lol nope Twitter)
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Three Things About Me
I’m going to Europe for the first time ever next month, assuming I don’t die of excitement first.
I collect things: Books, Funko Pops (and Dorbz, Pint Size Heroes, and Mystery Minis, and Rock Candy), and Disney Pins. I used to collect snowglobes and Vinylmation as well.
I’m a Apple girl. I have nothing against Windows, but I like the sleekness of the Apple interfaces.
If you’re comfortable saying, how old are you?
28. Honestly, in this community sometimes I feel like I’m 28 going on 65. I’m trying really hard to find more bloggers my age who read the same sorts of things as me. 🙂
What’s your favorite YouTube show and why?
I actually don’t really watch YouTube! I’ve gone on spurts, but I’m usually looking for something specific. For a while I was subscribed to The Key of Awesome, but that sort of stopped being interesting. These days if I’m binging a channel, it’s WatchMojo. I have lost hours watching Top Tens.
What is your spirit animal and why?
Cats! They’re sweet and gentle, and try to be graceful and elegant but are really just sort of ridiculous. I like the way cats watch people and each other, like they’re trying to piece together the world around them. Or maybe that’s just my cats?
How has your 2018 been so far? Personally and professionally.
Personally, 2018 has been good! I’ve had limited personal drama, I’m up-to-date with fun stuff, I AM GOING TO EUROPE OMG, and I have about a gazillion great-looking books preordered.
Professionally, nothing much is going on. Work has been weird so far this year, and I am not an ambitious career girl. For the last couple years, my sights have really been set on family planning and self-care, which I STILL struggle with. Realistically, my career is at a halt in the path I’m in now, and I have to make a choice about my future – stagnate and reap the benefits the company offers, learn new skills relevant to the company and move sideways, or start over completely. Since I’m focusing on my personal life, I’m letting myself stay where I am for now.
What’s the weirdest food you’ve ever had?
In middle school, I used to go to this big Christian summer camp and like any proper summer camp we had all these cabin rivalry activities. One of them was “Fear Factor” and I ate pickled lamb’s tongue. I didn’t win, because I couldn’t finish it. Honestly, it just tasted like really stringy pickled ham, but I couldn’t get past the idea in my head that it was like Frenching a dead sheep and that was super gross.
Part of the rules are to include a link to my best post(s) and while I wouldn’t necessarily say they are THE BEST THING EVER, here are some posts I really enjoyed writing:
- If you could choose to be any animated character for a day, who would you choose and why?
- What was the coolest job you’ve ever had?
- When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up?
- If cost or time commitments were not a concern, how would you spend your ideal birthday?
- What is you favorite myth or legend?
Lia @ Lost in a Story
Georgina @ Daydreaming Roux
Sofii @ A Book. A Thought.
Lois @ Lois Reads Books
Linda @ Linda’s Little Library
Please check out these amazing bloggers and support their beautiful blogs!!!